Dr.Hanish Babu, MD is an Indian Dermatologist & Venereologist practicing in Ajman & Sharjah, UAE since 1996.
Dr.Hanish Babu Started his medicine practice in 1983 in India, first as a general physician and then as a specialist dermatologist since 1989. He worked as a general physician among the poor tribals of Wayanad in the southern Indian state of Kerala from 1983 to 1989.
As a dermatologist, Dr.Babu has come across all forms of skin diseases in his busy practice. His patients belong to all nationalities and cultures. He is an avid educator and spends quality time with his patients both in his consultancy and during the group therapy sessions he conducts for psychodermatoses like psoriasis, urticaria, eczema, neurodermatitis etc.
He is also a well sought after speaker in the Continuing Medical Education programs for doctors and other healthcare professionals in UAE and abroad.
He is also active in many social and professional organizations and is at present the President of AKMG Emirates, the Association of Kerala Medical and Dental Graduates, working in the UAE, formed in 2003 by the AKMG US.
Dr.Hanish Babu, MD, is at present practicing in City Medical Centre, Ajman, UAE (Evening) and Cosmolaser Medical Centre, Samnan, Sharjah (Morning).
He is available for consultation on all Days of the week except Fridays.
For appointments: 06 7441882 ( For Ajman) or 06 5678 200 (For Sharjah and Dubai)
Consulting Hours at Cosmolaser Medical Centre, Sharjah:
Appointments: 06 5678 200
- Morning: Saturday through Thursday: 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
Consulting Hours at City Medical Centre, Ajman:
Appointments: 06 7 441 882
- Evening: Saturday through Thursday: 5.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Outpatient Consultation and Treatment on all Skin Diseases and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- All Skin, Hair and Nail Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Acne Treatment
- Laser Vein Removal
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Minor Surgeries like removal of Skin Tags, Sebaceous Cyst, Skin Blemishes, Warts, Ingrown Nail etc
- Electrocautery, chemical cautery and Cryo-surgery for Skin Growths, Warts etc.
- Specialty Clinics for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Psychodermatoses
- Stress Management Seminars for psoriasis and patients suffering from other psychodermatoses.
Contact: 06-7441882 (Ajman) / 06-5678200 (Sharjah) for an appointment or Book an Appointment below.
Skincare Tips from Dermatologist Dr Hanish Babu, MD:
- Acne : All about Acne: Different Types and their Management
- Acanthosis Nigricans: A Skin Marker of Internal Cancer
- Alopecia or Hair Loss: Causes and Types
- How to Diagnose the Exact Cause of Alopecia or Hair Loss?
- How to Treat Hair Loss
- How to Manage Hair Loss in Females
- Tips on Dealing with Recurrent Patchy Hair Loss- Part 1
- How to Treat Recurrent Patchy Hair Loss or Alopecia Areata-Part 2
- Causes of Itchy Scalp
- Itchy Scalp Remedies
- Dandruff: Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff?
- What is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- How to Get Rid of Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Tips on How to Get Rid of Scalp Psoriasis
- Does Food Affect Acne?
- Acne: Diet Recommendations
- Acne Scar Causes
- Types of Acne Scars
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Acne Scars: Medical or Non Surgical Treatment
- Acne Scar Removal: Surgical and Cosmetic Treatment
- Laser Treatment for Acne Scars
- Acne Scars: Why Prevention is Better Than Cure!
- How to Get Rid of Acne Blemishes
- Acne Scar: FAQ
Book an Appointment
Page Visitor Counter added on 6th Oct, 2018
11280total visits,4visits today